Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Flu...

On New Year's Eve, Knox started running a fever of 101.5.  The docor's office was closed New Years Day (and I had to work), so I took him in yesterday and he tested positive for Influenza A - even though he had his flu shot.  He's been feeling SO crummy.  We've been able to keep his fever down with tylenol and motrin, but his nose is running like crazy, he's got a really wet cough, and his eyes just look glazed.  We started him on Tamiflu yesterday, and it already seems to be helping.  Today is the first time I've gotten some smiles out of him!    


This is his new favorite go-to place.  He knows he's not allowed to climb on the stairs, but he thinks he's being sneaky.  He'll go over there and peek back at me to see if I'm watching.  Then he gets a mischevious grin on his face as he climbs on up.  Sneaky boy. 

Too tired to even sit up to play. 


I know it's blurry, but I love it anyway.  He was running over to me.  :)

Laying down, playing with his flashlight. 

I love this.  I snapped it as I started tickling him.  :)

More tickling...

...and more tickling!

Playing with his fire station.




Sweet smile from the sick guy.  You can just tell he can't breathe.  Hope you start feeling better soon, buddy! 

No comments: