Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Vacuum... In Action!

This kid can't get enough of that vacuum toy!  (Good purchase, Aunt Jess!  Money well spent.)  So we recently bought Knox a lawnmower to replace the vacuum because Knox just wouldn't play with anything else.  While vacuuming occasionally is fine, Logan thought he needed a more "manly" toy.  Don't get me wrong, Knox likes the lawnmower - but if he had to choose, it would always be the vacuum.  I have no idea why.  Anyway, I was vacuuming the house, and I saw Knox just watching me with my "big" vacuum.  So I gave in and got his toy one back out.  He was so funny and would copy every single thing I did.  He'd vacuum for a minute, then stop and watch how I was doing it, and then start up again, with a very determined look on his face.  Guess he had some major cleaning to do!  (Sorry for the shaky camera work - it was hard to vacuum and record at the same time!)

No comments: