Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet husband of mine…

The Friday before Valentine’s Day, I came home to find a pretty bouquet of flowers waiting for me on the kitchen table.  Logan knows how much I love flowers, and it was such a sweet surprise!  He even trimmed the stems and arranged the flowers himself.  :)   5.  Valentine's Flowers 1
Of course I ooohed and aaahed over the flowers, and finally made it back to my bathroom to wash my face.  When I opened the bathroom door, I found another beautiful arrangement waiting for me!  He was so proud of himself for surprising me not once, but twice in the same night!  (I was too!)  7.  Flowers

Logan said that when he was buying all of the flowers, the cashier kept asking him what he’d done wrong.  He said he kept telling her that he hadn’t done anything wrong – he just wanted to surprise his wife.  The lady never did believe him!  :)  

I truly have the best husband in the world!  Love you, Logan! 

No comments: