Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Birthdays

Two of my sweet friends from work had birthdays this month! Last week, several of us met at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Laura’s birthday.  FYI – it is very difficult to not eat the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.  (Darn Weight Watchers!)

Mandy, Kim, and Laura, the birthday girl!   1.  Mandy Kim and Laura
Amanda and I.
2.  Lorin and Amanda
They brought Laura a mini hot fudge sundae, which was also hard for me to not want to take away from her and have for myself.  (I’ve been informed it’s both frowned upon to steal the birthday girl’s dessert, and not a weight watchers approved food item.)
3.  Birthday Laura 
Later that night, we went to a winery in Rockwall (who knew??) for Amanda’s surprise 30th Birthday.  This time, I was unable to resist the ah-maz-ing home made chocolate cake that was placed in front of me.  (Bad Lorin.) 

Cute picture with my work peeps at the winery:  Laura, Amanda, Kim and I.  4.  Amanda's Birthday
Happy happy birthday Laura and Amanda!! 

No comments: