Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Raspberries and Giggles

Knox learned how to blow raspberries on April 22, 2012 - and I tried for days to catch him doing it on video. He really liked to do it while nursing... which is not only a bit messy, but also not public video material. :) I finally got it though.

With food:

YouTube Video

And without:

YouTube Video

He has also recently decided he LOVES hanging upside down. Yet another thing he likes doing while nursing. :) (Apparently eating time is play time to him.) He'll be eating just fine, then throw his arm back over his shoulder and dangle his head upside down to see what's going on around him. I got some video of him giggling while hanging upside down in my lap.

YouTube Video

And one with more of his sweet face:

YouTube Video

Such a silly boy. :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: