Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My First Bridal Shower - Times Ten Cellars

Leanne threw me an AMAZING bridal shower at Times Ten Cellars over in Lakewood, and we all had a great time! We played wedding scattegories, opened gifts, and had some great wine.

Leanne out did herself again and brought a ton of yummy food. (I had to try to keep away from the cheese tray... everyone knows I love that stuff!) She also made the cutest favors. Inside the boxes were ring pops - like giant engagement rings!
The cupcakes were delicious!
Angela, Leslie and Laura, mingling. :)
Lori and Rachel - two of my high school friends.
Leanne and I
Leslie, me and Laura
This was while we were playing "Lorin" wedding scattegories. We had some very interesting answers...
My mom, Logan's mom Lynn, and my Mamaw. Three very important ladies in my life!
Opening fun gifts!
My mom and I
My two moms!
Mrs. Lynn and I
My cousin-in-law Erin, and my Aunt Bari
My high school friends: Lori, Rachel, me, Amanda and Jacqueline
Sweet Mamaw and I. I just love this woman.
Two of my favorite work friends, Angela and Whitney
My soon-to-be sisters-in-law! Lyndsie, Lacie and Leah
Logan was quite the gentleman and stopped by after the shower was over to help me load up the gifts. (Isn't he handsome??)
Awwww
I had such a wonderful time, and really enjoyed getting to spend time with all of these girls. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! Thank you guys!

No comments: