Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

McKinney Bridal Shower

The ladies that my mom works with at the church were kind enough to throw me a beautiful bridal shower. Everything was perfect - and they know me well since they had chocolate fountains! (Not to mention cheese cubes!)

My mom and I - with cheese in my hand. What else?? :) All the LaPrade ladies: Mamaw, mom, me, and Jessica
Jessica got me this fantastic sign that says "The Lowrys, Established 2010". It was a hit with all the ladies! I'm planning on hanging it over the couch with a couple of our framed engagement pictures below it.
I also got some cake pans with delicious recipes!I really enjoyed visiting with the McKinney ladies. Many of them I hadn't seen in several years. The hostesses got us a super nice microwave, which worked out perfectly because mine had just broken! (They didn't even know that.) Thank you guys for the wonderful shower!!

No comments: