Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daddy and Knox Time

We are loving this Fall weather!  Yesterday Logan took Knox outside to play while I caught up on thank you notes, and when I peeked outside I saw them having so much fun that I had to grab some sweet pictures. 

Coloring with sidewalk chalk!
Knox always wants to be "just like Daddy", so he's trying to lay in the grass.  He decided he didn't like it so much, so it didn't last long!  (I think he's really "just like Mommy!")

Sitting just like Daddy.  :)



Asking if he can color on Daddy's car with chalk...
Daddy said yes.  (He's the fun parent.)  ;)


On my way inside, I looked back one more time and saw the sweetest picture.  I sure do love my boys.  Two peas in a pod.  :)

No comments: