Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Knox's 12 Month Sticker Pictures

I know I say this every month, but it's getting harder and harder to get these monthly "sticker" pictures, especially since Knox is walking now.  He just doesn't seem to want to be still and pose nicely!  (Imagine that.)  :)

I also accidentally posted all of Knox's 12 month milestones on his 11 month post... Oops...  I guess that's what I get for being so behind on my blog and trying to play catch up!  So this one will be short and sweet. 

The one and only truly smiley picture we got!
(Walking around with his drumstick, of course.) 



The obligatory bear picture.  :)
For fun, here's a comparison picture from Knox's very first monthly sticker session.  He was just 7 days old.  Doesn't even look like the same baby!


I promise you, we feel the same way about taking these pictures, Knox.  ;)
12 month chubby feet!
Compared to his 7 day old scrawny feet!
Peeking out the window...

 


 








Reaching for the books.  (He LOVES being read to.)
And just for fun, my favorite sticker picture from all 12 months.  Love him! 

No comments: