Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Knox's First Pumpkin Patch


After seeing lots of my friends' cute pictures of their kids at the pumpkin patch, I convinced Logan that we "needed" to take Knox so we could get some of those adorable pictures ourselves.  Turns out when you surround an 11 month old with an endless supply of dirt and hay to play in, and then sprinkle in a bunch farm animals and kids running around, it's next to impossible to get anything resembling a good picture!  For your enjoyment, our attempts:
 
Knox and me.  Not awful!

First experience with hay... Really wanted to eat it...


Loved the mini-pumpkin!


Best smile we got all day!

I do love this one of him amongst those big orange pumpkins!!

Best picture we got of Daddy and Knox.
Eating the hay...


He really enjoyed the petting zoo!  This boy loves animals!!  (We just had to keep an eye on him so he didn't eat any "pellets"... Imagine my nurse-brain digesting that one.)
















All in all, we had a fun time!  I'm looking forward to next year when he's a little older and can enjoy it some more.  :)

No comments: