Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy 2 years to us!

On April 17th, Logan and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary.  My mom came over and watched Knox while Logan and I went out for a nice steak dinner.  (My favorite!) 1.  Happy 2 year anniversary! Logan surprised me with some pretty flowers.  Good husband.  :)  7.  Anniversary flowers
And I surprised him with a miniature version of our grooms cake.  (Good wife!)
2.  Grooms cake Our wedding cake baker is so sweet.  I absolutely loved working with her.  She only does a few cakes each week, but has graciously agreed for the second year in a row now to bake us a mini cake.  (It’s actually pretty big, but it’s the smallest one she offers!)  It was amazing. 
3.  Grooms cake Apple butter cake with apple butter filling, and milk chocolate icing.  Mmmmm…
5.  Cut grooms cake We’ve had a wonderful two years of marriage so far, full of vacations, pregnancy, a new home, and the birth of our sweet boy.  Logan is such a great husband.  I love this man, and am looking forward to many, many more years ahead. 

1 comment: