Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet Boy...




So I'm trying this new app where I can blog from my phone, which will hopefully help me be able to update my blog more often. These days it gets overwhelming when I sit down and realize I have about 75 pictures to upload and talk about each time! We'll see how this works...

Today Knox and I met my dad for lunch at El Chico. Mr.Collins was there and doted on him as usual. :)

Knox is becoming more and more alert and learning new tricks every day. On January 22, 2012 he gave me a sweet giggle when I picked him up from his bassinet that morning, and on January 23, 2012 he started batting at his toys while he was playing under the play gym. He'd even open his hands to feel the toys and scratch at them. Later that day when I leaned down to smooch on him, he reached up and touched my face and put his fingers in my mouth. :) It's pretty cool to watch him learn that he can do things with those hands of his!

I've said it before, but this mommy-hood thing is seriously the best thing I've ever done. I wish I'd done it sooner, and I can't wait to have and meet the rest of our kids. (I know... tap the brakes, LaPrade. This one's only 10 weeks old!) I never understood how people didn't get bored staying at home with their babies, doing the same things every day. But I totally get it now, and I love it. It's a lot of hard work, but it's all completely worth it. My favorite place to be is at home with Knox snuggled up asleep on me. Best thing in the world. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kinsey said...

He's so cute lorin. Glad you're enjoying mommy hood. It really is the best thing ever.