Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Fall!

Since I’ve started maternity leave, I’ve been feverishly trying to get the house organized, unpacked, and decorated.  I’m happy to say, I think it’s done!  It officially feels like home now.  Pictures are on the walls, all of the furniture and appliances have been delivered, and I’ve scrubbed it from top to bottom.  We’ve decided to wait until the spring to do the overhaul the flower beds need both in front and out back, so I was super excited to find this little potted plant that is perfect for the front porch.  :)   1.  Happy Fall
And I wanted to include a picture of Lucy in her new favorite “perch”.  If you’re ever wondering where she is, 9 times out of 10 she’s resting on the first landing of the stairs.  From here she can see out into the front yard, the front porch, and into the kitchen.  She loves this spot.  1.  Lucy relaxing on stairs
Happy Fall, everyone! 

No comments: