Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Lowry's Lakehouse

Even though I had to work the day before and the day after Labor Day, I had the actual holiday off, so Logan and I headed out to his parent's new lakehouse. Since it's only an hour and a half away from our place, we got to spend most of the day with his family.

Here is the front of the house......and the back. From the picture, you can't really tell just how huge that back porch is. I can't wait until cooler weather so we can drink hot cocoa in the rocking chairs. Down at the boat dock (which will have a boat in it next spring), I found Leah swinging on the boat holders. (Since I don't know what they're called, that description will have to do!)Logan swam too. The two of us. Mrs. Lynn holding Lacie's dog, Lolli. The gorgeous view!
Next time we're there I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the inside of the house. It's great!

No comments: