Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

MY Wedding Louboutins!!!

After months of online researching and several unsuccessful in-store shopping trips, I am proud to present: my perfect Christian Louboutin wedding shoes!

Here are the several in-store pictures I took. (Let's face it, when you're looking at something this beautiful, one picture just doesn't cut it!)
For my fellow Louboutin connoisseurs, they are 100mm Ron Rons in multi-glitter. Originally I was looking at getting either pink or blue wedding shoes, but I saw these and loved them. The color is actually pretty cool. Depending on the lighting, they can look champagne colored, pink tinted, or silver.

I ordered the very LAST pair in my size in the entire United States. (The pair in the pictures are a size 11, and even my feet won't fit into those!) They should arrive on my doorstep sometime within the next week!

A very special thanks needs to go out to Leanne for two reasons. First, for starting and encouraging my obsession with all things Louboutin. And second, for listening while I indecisively weighed the pros and cons of about 40 different pairs. (Yet another reason she is an amazing maid of honor.)

Now, if I can only wait the 82 days to wear them...

4 comments:

Alisha said...

They're gorgeous!

Leanne said...

Thank god that decision is finally made!! :)

K.C. said...

Love the shoes!!

King of the Internet said...

http://bestinternetcheats.blogspot.com/