Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Silly Dog

Logan and I got Taco Bell the other day, and neither one of us could finish the last taco. Lucky for Lucy, all that waiting and begging finally paid off! We put it in her bowl and gave it to her, and she did the weirdest thing - she took it and ate it under the table... with her butt up in the air the whole time. I mean, I even had time to go get my camera and take several pictures, and she just stayed like that. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: she is the most odd dog I've ever known.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Haha, you stole my blogger background. Great minds think alike, I guess (that and it was on the first page of cutestblog and I didn't want to look any further).

Lori said...

Oh and yeah. Your dog IS odd.

Leanne said...

you gave lucy a whole taco?!? my girls would be so jealous!