Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lori's Baby Shower



This weekend, I went to the baby shower for Nick and Lori's new baby - Olivia! (I just love that name.) Lori looked so cute pregnant, and I got to see her first baby, Carter, all grown up. He's almost two now, which is so hard to believe. Several of my high school friends were there, and it was great seeing everyone and catching up. In the picture is Lori, me, Jacqueline, Rachel and Shara. Rachel's pug, Rose, just had puppies recently, so we got to play with those too. (Apparently Rose got knocked up in the backyard by a neighbor's Brussels Griffon dog... much to Rachel's dismay.) The puppies were adorable! There isn't much I love more than babies and puppies, so I was a happy girl.




Oh, and a quick update on my weight watchers status - I weighed in before going to the shower, and I've lost another 2.4 pounds! That makes my total weight loss 13.6 pounds! Imagine what I could lose if I actually started working out... :) I'm pretty much back down to the size I was when I graduated college. If I can lose just about 10 more pounds, I'll be the size I was when I graduated high school. This weekend I have to talk to my counselor about what my goal size should be, so we'll see! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You look amazing! Go WW girl! :)

I'm moving to Cityville...right at Maple/Motor. Couldn't afford uptown, so I'll have to slum with the Parkland people! :)

Excited to hear about your fabulous iPhone!