Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

I did it!!!


Just wanted to make this official (because posting it on a blog does that...) I've lost 10.4 pounds in 5 weeks!!! Wa-hoo!!! Even after my obscene splurge day this week where I conveyer belted eight (yes, eight) pieces of bread at brunch and a bowl of queso (yes, a bowl) at dinner, I still lost 2 pounds this week! When Logan and I started being healthy, we decided up front that once a month we'd have a splurge day to reward ourselves for eating so healthy the rest of the month. While I have to admit, the queso tasted like mannah from Heaven, I've decided I don't want to do a splurge day anymore. I felt like crap for the next couple of days - probably because of all the bread - but still. So from now on, I think my once a month splurge will be one really good dessert. I'm thinking chocolate.... or hey, these days, maybe just another loaf of bread!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

love the artwork. congrats!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! You win! :)