Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Foot.


As I was getting a manicure and pedicure today, the nail lady was asking me what I do for a living. After I told her I was a nurse, her next question was "Have you ever dated any of the doctors?". Of course I took the opportunity to express my opinions about how doctors aren't really all that great of a catch. They're always at work and never home with you; some of them think they know everything because even though they've had years of education, they still believe d-o-c-t-o-r spells G-o-d; and they often lack elementary social skills since they've spent their entire lives in school cultivating their education rather than their popularity. Next thing you know, my nail lady is introducing me to one of her regular clients who is sitting less than a foot away from me - Dr. Sullivan.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are absolute nut:) Hey didn't think I would find you. Now not all doctors are like that...although I do agree with the social skills stuff. I miss you.
Lisa Peck

Lisa said...

Oh come on now...you know it takes more to offend me than that:) It was hilarious!!!