Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bachelorette Look-Alikes

Every season I promise myself it will be my last to watch the trash-tastic real life soap opera that is The Bachelor… but every season I am completely sucked back in.  I can’t help it.  There’s just something about watching crazy people “fall in love” after knowing each other for all of about 3 seconds that I can’t get enough of. 

That’s not the point though.  Today, the point is that this season ABC has cast several Bachelorette contestants that look exactly like a few B-List celebrities.  Allow me to demonstrate:

William…
William
…also goes by the name Josh Lucas and can best be viewed in the chick-flick favorite, Sweet Home Alabama.Josh Lucas  
J.P….
J.P.
…got his start many years ago, and is most known for his work in Clueless.  Stage name: Breckin Meyer.  Breckin Meyer   
And, Constantine…
Constantine  
…clearly won’t win anyone over with his name, so he’ll try serenading his lady love, like his identical twin Josh Groban. Josh Groban

No comments: