Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy 26th Birthday, Rooster!

My baby brother Ross turned 26 March 1st. I can't believe it. I remember when I was 26 - I felt like such a grown up then. Is it possible to de-mature? 'Cause I sure don't feel grown up today. :)

Logan and I met my parents and Ross and Jessica at Chuy's for dinner. Love their food!
The birthday boy, and his lovely bride. :)
Logo and me. Logan decided to forgo the usual jack and coke and opted for a strawberry margarita instead. I teased him all night. :)
After dinner, we went back to Ross and Jessica's place, where she'd set up his Batman themed birthday party! (That kid does love his Batman.)
Jessica's friend has just opened a bakery and made Ross' Batman cake. It was amazing!
After cake, we played some Rock Band. It was hilarious watching my dad sing, and my mom play the drums. She actually did really well on the drums. I can't say the same for the guitar. ;) She just couldn't figure that thing out!
My mom and Logan, bonding again. :)

No comments: