Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blogger Slacker

Ohhh, I've been a bad blogger lately. My last post was almost 2 months ago!! With all the wedding planning and showers, and work, there just hasn't been time! So tonight I've decided to take a much needed break from wedding stuff and catch up my blog.

At the end of January, a bunch of us from work went to Pete's Piano Bar to celebrate Angela's birthday. It was SO much fun hanging out with everyone outside of work.

Laura, Dee Dee and I - fellow TCU nursing grads!
The birthday girl Angela and I!
Haley and Dee Dee (and Sean in the background.)
I love my Deedles!!
Liz, Staci, Sheradon and Stephanie
Sheradon and I.
With my sweet Whitney. Love her!Oh Logo! ;) Love him too!
Such a fun night! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: