Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shower #2 for Knox!

On October 9th, my very sweet coworkers threw baby Knox a shower!  Everything was perfect – the food was amazing and Martha Stewart Jr (aka Terri) was at work in full force with the cute decorations and amazing diaper cake! 

Here’s some of the yummy desserts!   1.  Food
The girls know how obsessed I am with Terri’s home made eggrolls, and my newest craving has been mini burger sliders, so we had both!  Delicious. 
4.  More food
The beautiful diaper cake!  The bottom two layers are wrapped in cute blankets, and the top layer is wrapped in a burp cloth with Knox’s name that Terri made.  She also made the chocolate covered Oreos spread around the cake.  I want to be crafty like her in my next life.  :)
2. Diaper cake 3.  Diaper cake 
Bumbo seat!
5.  Bumbo
The boppy.
6.  Boppy
A couple of Eric Carle books, which I love.  Since the shower, I’ve decided to decorate the walls of Knox’s nursery in Eric Carle prints.  They actually just came in the mail this week!  7.  Eric Carle books
A sweet cozy sleeper. 
8.  Sleeper 
The hostesses – Sarah, Lindsay, Kim, Terri, Amanda, and Margarita. 
9.  Hostesses
I am so thankful for these sweet girls, and all my coworkers who contributed to all the great stuff we got to bring home for Knox.  Now we’re just waiting on the little man to make is big debut! 

No comments: