Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

1.  Christmas Wreath
Found a really cute Christmas wreath this year!  (This means I can finally use that wreath hanger I bought 2 years ago.  Very happy about that.)

I seriously can’t believe Christmas is just around the corner.  22 days left, and I haven’t even started buying presents yet.  I always tell myself I’m going to get started early, but every year I end up doing all of my Christmas shopping the week before Christmas.  Not to sound all Bah-Humbug or anything, but I pretty much hate shopping that week.  The stores are way too crowded, the Salvation Army bell ringers are at every entrance making me feel guilty at every store I go into, all the good stuff is sold out, and I end up doing way too much damage to the credit card in way too short of a time frame.  Oh, the joys of giving.  :)  On a positive note, I’ve already bought our wrapping paper… Just don’t have anything to wrap yet…

1 comment:

Leanne said...

great pic, artistic angle