Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Whitney's Bachelorette Party!

It's officially Whitney's wedding season! To kick it off, we surprised her by having her bachelorette party in Downtown Dallas at the Joule Hotel in an amazing suite. Her sister, Laura, did a fantastic job of decorating the place. Everything was adorable! A couple of the gifts...So cute!After opening her lingere, we headed up to the Joule's pool on the roof of the hotel! There were amazing views of the city there. Next we headed over to The Girl's Room for a really fun pole dancing class! We had no idea what a serious workout pole dancing is. It was so much fun, and even though I hate working out and sweating, I'd totally go again. (The girls voted me the one who could spin around on the pole the most times. Logan was proud.) We headed back to the hotel to have some snacks and clean up before going out downtown. I brought Whitney the veil I wore at my bachelorette party. While she didn't wear it out, I sure thought she looked cute in it!After getting ready, we walked over to the Iron Cactus and sat on the upstairs patio. Sandeep from Children's even joined us! All the girls at the end of the night. We had such a great time celebrating with Whitney. Now there's less then 4 weeks until her big day, and I can't wait!

No comments: