Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Celebrating Erin and Cole’s Growing Family!

Yesterday my mom, Jessica and I hosted a shower for my cousin Cole and his wife Erin.  Last month three sweet little kiddos came to live with them, and will hopefully become permanent additions to their family in the next few months!  Until everything is official, we can’t post pictures of them, but trust me when I say they are adorable! 

We had tons of yummy food!1.  Food3.  Food
And once Knox woke up from his nap, he got to be part of the action too.  I think watching all the kids running around everywhere was pretty entertaining to him.
4.  KnoxWe had fun balloon decorations everywhere!
2.  BalloonsIt was a little past his bedtime, but after everyone left and everything was cleaned up, I tried to get a good picture of the two of us.  He was a little grumpy.  Apparently he doesn’t like being woken up… just like his Momma.  ;)
1.  Knox and MommyTake two:  a little better.
2.  Mommy and Knox  We’re so excited for you, Erin and Cole! 

No comments: