Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan, Lacie and Lyndsie!

Yep, it's that time of year again! Logan and I celebrated his birthday at Trulucks for dinner and had a fantastic meal. As usual, Logan got the King Crab and a couple of dirty martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives (which are pretty good!). I got the best tasting steak I've ever had, plus mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Here's Logan "enjoying" the blue cheese olives. And me loving my wine. A few days later we went to Logan's parents house to celebrate ALL of the April birthdays. Logan and his sister Lacie were both born on the 28th, (While yes, they look like they could be twins, they were actually born 4 years apart.) and Lyndsie was born on the 23rd. Here's a shot of the birthday Lowrys.
And then we had Leah jump in to get a picture of all the Lowry kids.


I love when we get to hang out with his whole family. I always have such a great time - and Logan's mom is a phenomenal cook! This time we grilled steak and some really good turkey sausage stuffed with cheese. It was yummy.

Happy Birthday Logan, Lacie and Lyndsie!

No comments: