Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Gotta Love that Lucy...

Okay, so I think these pictures are hilarious. On the way to my parent's house the other day, I opened the sunroof for the rest of the drive after I exited the highway - like I always do. And like she always does, Lucy poked her head out of the sunroof to give the air a good sniff. This time though, I decided to stick my camera out of the sunroof and take a couple of pictures of her. Safe to do while driving? Probably not. Totally worth it once I saw how ridiculous Lucy looks? Absolutely! How can you not just love my dog??

2 comments:

Lori said...

That second one made me laugh out loud at my desk. Love it!

Lorin said...

Hahaha, I'm glad you liked it. I had no idea when I was taking the pictures that that's what they'd look like, so when I got to my parents house and looked at them I started cracking up too! :)