Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm in Love...

...with Yo-Yo Ma. I recently discovered him randomly, and now I am obsessed. I've always enjoyed the "calmer" classical music but I've never known what to search for on iTunes to get the good stuff. Yo-Yo Ma playing Bach's Cello Suites is the epitome of relaxation to me. I may sound like a huge nerd, but just listen for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZn_VBgkPNY

I ended up buying the whole Yo-Yo Ma CD on iTunes.


I also really like Chopin's Nocturnes. He has about a million, but the following is one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Fu1uYfBt8

(I tried to directly post the YouTube videos, but apparently I'm not that internet saavy.)

Anyway, just wanted to share my new found love. I've really enjoyed coming home from work, turning my iPod on to these songs and curling up with my book. Its the perfect "me" time.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hey! you need to update!!
also, i hope you get to feeling better! ;)

Ashley said...

I am also a closet Yo Yo Ma fan, I have the same CD!