Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First Trip to the Aquarium

This week we visited the Aquarium in Grapevine with my friend Jenny and her daughter Sloane.  I wasn't sure if Knox was quite old enough yet to really enjoy it, but I think he had an okay time!  I had to keep him in the stroller most of the time - when I took him out, he kept trying to run as far away from me as fast as he could so he could explore!  Since it was so dark and crowded, poor guy had to just stay put in the stroller. 


Not a great picture of either of us, but one of the few we got! 

Jenny and Sloane inside the "shark walk".

A shark and a giant sea turtle!

Jellyfish.  (Yuck!)  I learned that jellyfish have no brain, heart, or blood.  So... what are they???  It baffles me. 

Watching the jellyfish. 



Sloane and Knox watching the Nemos. 


After leaving the aquarium, we stopped and rode the carousel inside the mall.  It was Knox's first time on a carousel, and he liked it... for about 30 seconds.  Then I had to wrestle him to keep him on the horse until the ride was over!  I was so dizzy trying to hang on to him and keep my balance at the same time.  Yikes!  But overall, we had a really fun day!

No comments: