Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father’s Day and My Birthday Celebration

This year Logan and I had all of our family over to our house to celebrate Father’s Day and my Birthday.  It was very hot (as Texas summers always are), so we spent a lot of time in the pool to keep cool. 
1.  Pool time Logan and Aunt Jess playing.
5.  Knox, Logan and Jess playing Four generations of LaPrades!
6.  The LaPrades - 4 generations Three generations of Lowrys.  :)
11.  Logan, Len and Knox
My side of the family. 
8.  Family I’m so in love with my little family unit!  :)
10.  Lowrys 
Knox helping Daddy open his father’s day card.
15.  Knox helping Logan with card New picture with Ron Ron.
20.  Knox and Ron RonChewing on Sophie.
26.  Cute Knox with SophieSee how much he loves his Aunt Jess??  :)
25.  Knox playing with Jess

No comments: