Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

For July 4th weekend, Logan and I headed out to his parents lake house for some quality family time and to check out their new boat - which is awesome.  :)  I actually forgot to take my camera the afternoon we pulled each other on the tube behind the boat, but I did remember to take it later that night when his dad gave us a tour of the lake.  Clearly, I missed out on the action shots! 

This house was all decked out for the holiday.  1.  Lake House
And this one was just huge.  :)
3.  Lake house
 
Beautiful sunset view from the boat while touring the lake.  2.  Sunset Sean’s birthday was over the holiday weekend, and since we hadn’t celebrated my birthday with Logan’s family yet, Logan’s mom made Sean and I a chocolate cake, which was fantastic!2.  Sean and Lorin's birthday cake 
As Logan and I were leaving, we saw a mama and a baby deer in the field.  3.  Deer
I loved the little baby deer!4.  Deer
It was a much needed relaxing weekend for us, and I can’t wait to get back out there!

No comments: