Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cooking...

Turns out I still really enjoy cooking, and I don't think I'm half bad either! (My only consistent critic is Logan though, and he's pretty easy to please when it comes to food. Works out well for me!)

For some reason, I like taking pictures of my "cullinary masterpieces" when I'm finished. I guess coming from a family that ate out every meal, cooking something at home is an accomplishment to be proud of, so I feel the need to document it. Indulge me. ;)

Anyway, the other night I baked chicken, and roasted veggies, rosemary potatoes, and asparagus. The chicken wasn't the best I've made, but I've got the sides down!

Next time I'll try to branch out and attempt a slightly more difficult meal...

No comments: