Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bump Watch!

A few updated bump pictures!  I'm still going for my weekly fetal cardiology and perinatologist appointments for sonograms to check on the little guy, and so far so good!  We haven't heard any SVT since my last hospital admission mid-June, so that's been a huge blessing.  At 29 weeks, he was already measuring 3 lbs 2 ounces, so he seems to be growing just fine!  I think Logan and I are also getting very close to nailing down a name for this one, FINALLY!!  But I'll save that for another post when we're 100% decided.  :)  Now for the pictures...


It's crazy how much bigger I look at 30 weeks than in my 27 week picture!  Oh, and I've realized in all my bump pictures I'm always wearing the same 3 outfits.  I promise I have other clothes I wear - and the funny thing is I choose the outfits for the bump pictures thinking "I haven't worn this in a while".  Guess I need to mix it up some more!  :)

No comments: