Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Since I just got out of the hospital, this year we kept things pretty low key for my birthday.  It was a great day!  My sweet husband woke up early and went on a super secret grocery store run to get ingredients for the best homemade breakfast tacos I've ever had.  When he got back home, he snuck into the bedroom and took the baby monitor so that I could sleep in.  It. Was. Wonderful.  I think I slept "all the way" until 8:15 - which is the latest I've slept in since Knox was born!  (This, coming from a girl who used to sleep till 1 pm!  Those days are long gone.  Ha!)  Anyway, I came into the kitchen to find Logan cooking us all breakfast.  So sweet! 
Somebody's ready for breakfast!  (Too bad he won't eat eggs!)

Logan, making the breakfast tacos. 

SO good!!

Birthday flowers from the hubby!

Knox found a flower in the floor and wanted to give it to me. Sweet boy!

Coloring on the chalkboard after breakfast.

Kicking and erasing the chalkboard with his feet.  :)



































































































That evening, my mom watched Knox while Logan and I went to dinner and a movie.  We saw This is the End, and it was actually pretty funny!  I really ejoyed my low key birthday party this year.  I'm so thankful I got to spend it at home with my family! 

No comments: