Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Engagement Slideshow...

The amazingly gifted Mark Presley offered to make a slide show for Logan and I as a wedding gift. We dug out all of our old pictures from when we were growing up, and added some from the time Logan and I started dating until now, including some of our engagement pictures. He asked us to pick the music, and he did the rest! I LOVE the finished product! Mark also did our videography for the wedding, and I know it will be fabulous.

Enjoy our slideshow!

laprade slideshow from mark presley on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Brea Ellis said...

Congrats on your wedding!


I'm nominating you for The Sunshine Award because your blog is Positive and Creative...just like you!

http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com/2010/05/shower-people-you-love-with-love.html

Leanne said...

i think you forgot you have a blog so hopefully this comment will send a reminder to your email :)